Our court case is over. The verdict has been made. We both did sleep, although not peacefully. Thank you all for your prayers. We truly felt your support and until late last night when we both became restless and antsy, we spent the majority of our day in peace and confidence. Now we WAIT. Definitely the appropriate four letter word for adoption.
We remain hopeful and confident; actively surrendering each moment as we wait upon Him in faith; trusting in His unfailing love, compassion, and mercy; God's will be done.
We remain hopeful and confident; actively surrendering each moment as we wait upon Him in faith; trusting in His unfailing love, compassion, and mercy; God's will be done.
16 comments:
We have been praying for you here..HOpe you get the call soon saying that you passed and you can go and get sweet elias.
Praying for you. Can't wait to hear great news!! Hope you're in our travel group.....
Oh Autumn, I can barely wait to hear the news. A lot of cases having been going through, so I think it seems pretty positive. Praying for anxiety levels to go down and praying that he made it through!
We have been following your blog and are adopting from Ethiopia as well! We are so anxious to hear the news of your court date... especially with all the long waiting you have had already. We'll be checking the computer often to hear the news. Can't wait to see a picture of your dear one! Oh yeah, what is a paper link? (sorry if that is a dumb question). Is is something on the blog? Praying for you!
Last night at 1am EST, my 3 yr. old was crying & woke me up . I went in to her and she was asking me for lipstick...it was so funny...but as I went back to bed, both my hubby and I thought of you and prayed for you. So I think God had my little girl wake us up so we would pray for you and Brian at that exact time :) This part of the wait is so hard...I am continuing to pray for you...God Bless...Shannon
Autumn, I have been thinking about you and Brian and Elias all morning. I am praying specifically for peace for you both, and of course, for you to pass court with flying colors. I can't wait to hear what happens!
I am encouraged by your attitude - it seems you are leaning on God at this time instead of ranting about what you want. That's awesome - and it's just how God wants us to be in these hard times.
I am still praying for you guys! I hope you pass and you can bring your little guy home soon!
You know I am praying!
Love ya!
Bethany
Keeping you in our prayers for successful court date - and quick notification!
hoping for good news SOON!!!
Praying you hear good news this week!!!
oh yes...we made those paper chains all the time at Christmas! how fun. i'm a 1st grade teacher so that's right up my alley! when you wrote that on my blog, i remembered the picture you posted of the chain back when you made it. way fun. i actually thought of you today as i was running errands, wondering if you heard yet. so you're thinking Monday? if you passed court when do you think you can travel to get him?
Oh Autumn! I am praying for you and thinking of you !! I cant wait to hear you are on your way to bring sweet Elias HOME!!!! Maria
Praying for a great phone call tomorrow!!!!!!
Do we have an update yet?? Praying for you guys...can't wait to hear, kristi
I've been praying for you lots!! Hope you receive some good news today! And I'm dying to hear all about the Plan A and Plan B stuff too!
Post a Comment